Your chance to lead LCCSU!
Every year Leeds City College Students’ Union (LCCSU) elects students to work for and lead the Union. Our next President will work full-time for LCCSU earning £15,000 per year. The President will be supported by our Executive Officer team who are paid part-time alongside their studies at Leeds City College.
Our next President will be someone completing (or taking a break from) studies summer 2019. Becoming an Executive Officer would suit returning students in 2019/20. You would be paid part-time alongside your studies.
• Directly influence the College as a governor (President)
• Be a leader of the Students’ Union / student views
• Work with students and help develop their skills
• Represent all Leeds City College Students
• Earn a £15,000 salary (President)
• Organise social activities and events
• Build your skills: communication, planning and organising, networking, negotiation, teamwork and many more
• President (full- time paid role)
• Campaigns Officer (part-time paid role)
• Education Officer (part-time paid role)
• Equality and Diversity Officer (part-time paid role)
• Higher Education Officer (part-time paid role)
• Sports and Societies Officer (part-time paid role)
You can find out more here:
If you decide to nominate yourself then we’ll be with you throughout the election process. We’ll support you to run an effective election campaign.
Interested? Fancy a chat / any questions?
Please speak to the SU support team on 0113 2162562 firstname.lastname@example.org / or call into the Student Life Hub at your campus.